Clean Marina Webinar: Aquatic Invasive Species: Management at Great Lakes Marinas
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Presentation slides and the webinar recording are now available at http://www.miseagrant.umich.edu/greenmarina/ais/index.html.
• Welcome - Amy Samples, Green Marina Project Coordinator
• Overview of AIS Best Management Practices (BMPs) - Sarah Orlando, Ohio Clean Marinas Program Coordinator, Ohio Sea Grant
• Resources for Great Lakes Marinas - Sarah Orlando, Ohio Clean Marinas Program Coordinator, Ohio Sea Grant
• Great Lakes Marina Management for AIS - Boat Cleaning Practices (Sea Grant specialists from OH, MI, WI, and NY)
• Question/Answer and Wrap Up
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions via a live chat after the presentation.
This event is sponsored by the Green Marina Education and Outreach Program with funding through the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative.