- Time:Feb 27 12:00 pm
- Event Type:All Day Event
- Event Organizer:Lyndsey Manzo | Contact Host
- Event Category:Deadlines | Show Similar
The Center for Great Lakes Literacy, Great Lakes Sea Grant Network and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency invite 4th-12th grade teachers and non-formal educators who are willing to incorporate Great Lakes science into their teaching or work at educational institutions that have Great Lakes exhibits or conduct Great Lakes programming to apply for this unique opportunity to experience hands-on Great Lakes science.
Detailed information is available from the flyers in the left sidebar.
- mid-May: Pre-workshop webinars
- July 8: depart from Detroit, MI
- July 9-10: en route to Alpena, MI
- July 11: Alpena, MI
- July 12-13: en route to Detroit, MI
- July 14: Detroit, MI