- Time:Jul 27 5:00 pm 5:00 pm, 2017
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Event Category:Deadlines | Show Similar
On behalf of the Chancellor of the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE), the Ohio Sea Grant College Program, The Ohio State University, and the University of Toledo, we are requesting pre-proposals for one- to two-year research projects from Ohio colleges and universities seeking solutions to:
- Reduce nutrient loading to Lake Erie,
- Learn about algal toxins formation and human health impacts
- Study bloom dynamics
- Better inform water treatment plants how to remove toxins, and
- Aid the efforts of state agencies.
We anticipate $1.4 million to be available for this competition (likely funding between 8 to 12 projects). For full details, please download the guidelines.