- Time:Jun 21 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, 2018
- Location:Stone Lab, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Weather:72 ° F - Mostly Cloudy
- Event Category:Presentations | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Join us for the Stone Lab Guest Lecture Series! Hear about relevant Lake Erie research topics and get updates from state agencies. There are two ways to attend: see the lecture live on Gibraltar or watch online from your computer.
Research briefs begin at 7 p.m., followed by the guest lecture at 8 p.m. Water taxis depart from the Boardwalk Restaurant dock at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., for $6 round-trip.
Visual Ecology of Lake Erie Fishes
Chelsey Neiman, Doctoral Student, School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio State University