- Time:Jun 28 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, 2018
- Location:Stone Lab, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Event Category:Presentations | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Join us for the Stone Lab Guest Lecture Series. Hear about relevant Lake Erie research topics and get updates from state agencies. There are two ways to attend: see the lecture live on Gibraltar or watch online from the comfort of your own home. (Link to come, no registration is required this year.)
Research briefs begin at 7 p.m., followed by the guest lecture at 8 p.m. Water taxis depart from the Boardwalk Restaurant dock at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., for $6 round-trip.
Dr. Jessica D’Ambrosio, Western Lake Erie Project Director, The Nature Conservancy Ohio