- Time:Mar 24 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, 2019
- Location:Land-Grant Brewing Company, 424 W Town Street, Columbus, OH 43215 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Erin Monaco | Contact Host
- Event Category:Presentations | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Learn about Stone Lab and test your Great Lakes trivia skills with a scavenger hunt at the Land-Grant Brewing Taproom. Stone Lab staff will be on hand to answer any questions about summer courses, research experiences and the lab in general.
Land-Grant Brewing will be offering free brewery tours, and is bringing back special editions of its Sea-Grant Lager Series porter just for the night.
Please RSVP below to help us with event planning and details.
Proceeds from the event, including Stone Lab merchandise sales, will support scholarships and other initiatives at Ohio State’s island campus.
Please note that the Land-Grant Brewing Company Taproom is open to guests under 18 before 8 p.m., so feel free to bring kids, whether or not they’re old enough for Stone Lab classes!