- Time:Dec 20 5:00 pm 5:00 pm, 2019
- Event Organizer:Kristen Fussell | Contact Host
- Event Category:Deadlines | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
On behalf of the Chancellor of the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE), the Ohio Sea Grant College Program, and The University of Toledo, we are requesting pre-proposals for one- to two-year research projects from Ohio colleges and universities seeking solutions to:
- reduce nutrient loading to rivers, streams, and lakes,
- assess toxin impacts on human health,
- study bloom behavior, and
- better inform water treatment plants how to remove toxins; all to ultimately aid the efforts of state agencies.
We anticipate approximately $2 million in funding to be available for this competition (likely funding between 8 to 12 projects). Project funding will begin on 1 January 2020 and will end on 30 June 2022.