Eco-History Island Passport at Put-In-Bay
Article By: Jill Jentes Banicki, Published: August 6, 2004
Travel to each destination and receive a stamp in your island passport.
Wednesdays, August 11, 18, and 25; 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
$10 Children (ages 12 and under)
Five-Site Passport Package (limited to 52 people each Weds) includes admission to the following:
- South Bass Island Lighthouse (open 10 a.m.-Noon)
- ODNR Division of Wildlife's Aquatic Visitors Center (open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)*
- Gibraltar Island Tour (begins 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.--tour Stone Lab, Cooke Castle, and participate in hands-on classroom science activities)
- Lake Erie Islands Historical Society (open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Perry's Monument (open 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
Four-Site Passport Package (includes only Lighthouse, Visitors Center, Historical Society, and Perry's Monument)
$5 Children (ages 12 and under)
Passport is valid only for that specific Wednesday.
Transportation between destinations (other than the water taxi to Gibraltar) is not provided.
*Aquatic Visitors Center is free and can be visited without the passport.
To purchase a passportGo to one of the following locations:
Water taxi at the Boardwalk
The South Bass Lighthouse (10:00am-noon on the event days) or
The Stone Lab's Bayview office during business hours.
Read more articles: "Back To News Page"
Recent News Items
Ohio State Webinar To Discuss...
The Ohio State University Climate Change Outreach Team...
Ohio Sea Grant and Stone Lab to...
On May 18, 2013, Ohio Sea Grant and Stone Lab join...
Ohio Sea Grant & Stone Lab...
Researchers and educators from Ohio Sea Grant and...