Latest Issue of Twine Line Now Online
Article By: Matthew Forte, Published: January 7, 2011
In this issue:
- Researcher Studies Invasive Fish Impacts in Lake Erie's Western Basin
- Lake Erie Partners Work Together for Common Goal
- Making Lakes Out of Oceans
- Big Fish Found Near Lake Michigan Causes Big Concern for Lake Erie
- Showcasing the Gem
- How Lake Erie Could Turn the ‘North Coast' into an Attractive Region
- Global Change Local Impact: Climate Change Webinar Series
- 2011 Stone laboratory Courses
- Student Spotlight: Ryan Wiens
Read more articles: "Back To News Page"
Recent News Items
Ohio Sea Grant Knauss Fellow...
Sarah Bowman, the 2015 Ohio Sea Grant Knauss Fellow,...
Applications for Stone Lab’s...
Applications open January 1, 2015 for the 2015...
Ohio State's Stone Lab Seeks...
Stone Laboratory, The Ohio State University’s island...