The latest Ohio Sea Grant Twine Line is now online at ohioseagrant.osu.edu/publications/twineline .
In this issue:
- Listening in on a Fish’s Life History
- Stone Lab Conferences Bring People Together
- Geocaching at the Aquatic Visitors Center
- The Benefits of Birding
- New Funded Projects
- Green Marina Partners Strengthen Great Lakes Stewardship
- Connecting Watershed Actions with Lake Erie’s Health
- Climate Change, Microcystis, and Public Health
- 2012 Stone Lab Courses
Help us build an even better Twine Line by taking the Twine Line Readership Survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCQ3ZXL . Input due April 1.