The newest issue of Ohio Sea Grant’s Twine Line is now available for download.
In This Issue
- Ohio Clean Marinas Program Expands Statewide
- If Not By Sea, Then By Air
- Stone Lab Students Participate in ODNR Fisheries Research
- Teaching About Great Lakes Marine Debris
- Ohio Sea Grant to Fund Nine New Research Projects
- A Day of Stone Lab Field Trips
- The Calm After The Storm
- New Extension Educators Take Care of Lake Erie’s Eastern Shore
- Stone Lab Courses 2016
- Student Profile: Zach Diehl
- Friends of Stone Lab (FOSL)
Twine Line Winter Fall EditionOHSU-TL-1504
Download your copy today. Ohio Clean Marinas Program Expands Statewide.