The newest issue of Ohio Sea Grant’s Twine Line is now available for download.
In This Issue
- Ohio Sea Grant Research Keeps Tap Water Safer from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Western Lake Erie Basin Conservation Effects Assessment Project (CEAP) Wildlife Assessment
- Lake Erie Fishery Managers Ask Anglers to Scan Yellow Perch
- Stone Lab’s Advanced Five-Week Courses Offer a Deep Immersion into Science
- Producing Safe Drinking Water for Lake Erie Residents
- NOAA and Partners Issue Fifth Seasonal Harmful Algal Bloom Forecast from Stone Lab
- Lake Erie Charter Captains Play a Major Role in Water Quality Sampling
- How’d that get there?
- Stone Lab Courses 2017
- Student Spotlight: Ella Weaver
- Friends of Stone Lab (FOSL)