- Time:Aug 20 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, 2015
- Location:Burr Oak State Park Lodge, 10660 Burr Oak Lodge Road, Glouster, OH 45732 | Get Directions
- REGISTER BY • Aug 17, 2015
- Event Organizer:Sarah Orlando | Contact Host
- Event Category:Conferences | Show Similar
The Ohio Clean Marinas Program staff invites you to attend a Clean Marinas Program Workshop on Thursday, August 20th, 2015 beginning at 10:00 a.m. at Burr Oak State Park Lodge in Glouster.
This workshop provides an introduction to the Clean Marinas Program, and is the first [required] step toward becoming a Certified Ohio Clean Marina. The Ohio Clean Marinas Program is a proactive partnership designed to encourage marinas and boaters to use simple, innovative solutions to keep Ohio’s coastal and inland waterway resources clean. There are currently over 40 Certified Clean Marinas in Ohio, and over 30 Pledged Marinas. For more information on the Clean Marina Program, please visit our website or learn about the benefits of the program below.
Workshop registration is free, but pre-registration is required. To register, please provide your contact information, affiliation, and number of attendees to the Ohio Clean Marinas Program by Monday, August 17th:
Phone: Sarah Orlando, 419-609-4120