- Time:Mar 10 5:00 pm
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Event Category:Deadlines | Show Similar
NOAA Sea Grant is looking for proposals on Great Lakes aquaculture research for a Federal Funding Opportunity.
Topical priorities for this FY 2016 competition are:
- Research to inform pending, regulatory decisions regarding aquaculture on the local, state, or federal level leading to an information product — such as tool, technology, template, or model—needed to make final decisions on a specific question
- Research that supports the introduction, and/or increase in production of new and emerging species of aquaculture interest
- Research that supports continued seafood safety and product quality
- Social and/or economic research targeted to understand aquaculture issues in a larger context.
- Applicants must describe how their proposed work will rapidly and significantly advance U.S. aquaculture development in the short term (1-2 years after project completion).
must be received by electronic mail to the National Sea Grant Office by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on March 10, 2016.
are due from applicants to their state Sea Grant Program by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 12, 2016.