- Time:Jun 8 – Jun 9 , 2016
- Event Type:All Day Event
- Location:Put-in-Bay, OH 43456 | Get Directions
- RSVP Contact:Kristen Fussell | Email Me
- REGISTER BY • May 31, 2016
- Event Category:Conferences | Show Similar
Please join us to learn about 5 lessons on solar technology, recently developed to help middle and high school students learn about solar photovoltaic and solar thermal technologies.
Attendance at this workshop is limited to formal and informal K-12 educators. Educators attending the training will receive a tote box of all materials needed to complete the lessons. The lesson plans are designed for both formal and informal education activities.
Solar Technology Lessons
- Exploring Solar Technology
- Understanding the Mechanics of Solar Technology
- Using an Investigative Process to Explore Solar Thermal Technology
- Exploring Series and Parallel Circuits Using Solar Photovoltaic Arrays
- Using Real-Time Data to Relate Solar Energy Production to the Sun’s Location
Lunch and snacks will be provided to all attendees.