- Time:Aug 3 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, 2017
- Location:Old Woman Creek National Estuarine Research Reserve, 2514 Cleveland Road E., Huron, OH 44839 | Get Directions
- RSVP Contact:Sarah Orlando | Email Me
- REGISTER BY • Jul 31, 2017
- Event Category:Conferences | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Interested in learning how you can prepare your marina for the next big storm? Join us on August 3rd from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Old Woman Creek National Estuarine Research Reserve for a Marina Resiliency and Preparedness workshop.
This workshop will provide you with information on current and future coastal storms and climate hazards in the Great Lakes. The workshop will enable you to discuss challenges, network and present solutions for resiliency. Resources and tools will be available to help marina owners and operators prepare, adapt and respond to coastal storms.