- Time:Jul 26 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, 2018
- Location:Stone Lab, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Weather:76 ° F - Partly Cloudy
- Event Category:Presentations | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Join us for the Stone Lab Guest Lecture Series. Hear about relevant Lake Erie research topics and get updates from state agencies. There are two ways to attend: see the lecture live on Gibraltar or watch online from the comfort of your own home.
Research briefs begin at 7 p.m., followed by the guest lecture at 8 p.m. Water taxis depart from the Boardwalk Restaurant dock at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., for $6 round-trip.
Development of a Lake Erie cyanobacterial bloom toxicity forecast
Justin Chaffin, Senior Researcher & Research Coordinator, Stone Laboratory