- Time:Oct 3 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, 2018
- Location:Mentor Lagoons Nature Preserve and Marina, 8365 Harbor Drive, Mentor, OH 44060 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Heather Sheets | Contact Host
- Event Category:Presentations | Show Similar
- Does your marina power wash boats?
- Do you know about wastewater and stormwater pollution?
- Are you interested in water quality and keeping Ohio’s water clean?
- Did you know that power wash water is considered an industrial waste?
- Confused or uncertain about the new regulations regarding marina power wash water?
- Are you interested in implementing stormwater and wastewater best management practices, such as green infrastructure?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, please attend one of these FREE workshops to learn more about important regulatory changes and best practices to protect Ohio’s waterways.
All Ohio marinas are invited to attend this informal educational workshop. The Ohio Clean Marinas Program will be facilitating the discussion and all attendee information will remain confidential – this is meant to be an educational session where marinas can openly ask questions and leave with a greater understanding of how to manage stormwater and wastewater pollution at your facility.
All attendees will receive a FREE water quality sampling kit, a resources packet, and hands on training!
All Dates and Locations
Tuesday 8:30 a.m.
Army Corps of Engineers Caesar Creek Visitor Center
4020 N. Clarksville Road
Waynesville, Ohio 45068
Clean Marinas Program Overview
Wastewater (Boat Bottom Washing)
Office of Compliance Assistance and Pollution Prevention Presentation
Break for Lunch
You are welcome to join us for open discussion with Ohio EPA staff.
Field Trips to Stormwater Demonstration Sites
led by Soil and Water Conservation staff