- Time:Jul 11 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, 2019
- Location:Stone Lab, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Jill Jentes Banicki | Contact Host
- Event Category:Webinars | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
The Ohio State University’s Stone Laboratory and Ohio Sea Grant will host NOAA’s annual HABs Forecast for western Lake Erie on July 11. In addition to the official forecast, the event features spring nutrient loading and projections along with expert commentary and highlights of recent research efforts and successes.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Dr. Laura Johnson
Director, National Center for Water Quality Research, Heidelberg University
Maumee River Loadings: March – July 2019
Dr. Rick Stumpf
Oceanographer, NOAA’s National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science
2019 Forecast of the Western Lake Erie Harmful Algal Bloom
Dr. Christopher Winslow
Director, Ohio Sea Grant & Stone Laboratory
An Overview of Harmful Algal Bloom Research in Ohio