- Time:Jan 31 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 2020
- RSVP Contact:Erin Monaco | Email Me
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Event Category:Webinars | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Christopher Winslow, PhD., will host an informative webinar on the latest science in Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs).
HABs have been a focus of Ohio Sea Grant’s work since 1971, when the Center for Lake Erie Area Research (CLEAR) was formed. Today, Ohio Sea Grant’s eforts to reduce and prevent HABs range from the local to the international level, and from supporting policy makers to educating locals about HABs and their impacts.
On the day of the event, click the button below to join the webinar. Advance registration is not required.