- Time:Nov 10 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm, 2020
- Event Organizer:Leah Segui | Contact Host
- Event Category:Webinars | Show Similar
Are you interested in a career in marine policy? Join us to learn about the Knauss Fellowship experience and a variety of careers fellows may enter into after the program. The Knaussfellowship provides a paid one-year opportunity for graduate students to work in the government on marine policy and related issues. This webinar will provide an overview of the program, career spotlights and a Q&A session with Knauss alumni, and networking opportunities with current and former fellows. No experience in policy or marine science necessary. Registration is limited, sign up today!
Registration for the live webinar is full, but you can still sign up to receive the event recording via the form linked below.
Meet the Panelists
- Dr. Jeannette Davis, Ocean Science Policy Advisor, NOAA Fisheries
- Julie Palakovich Carr, Maryland State Delegate, District 17
- Helen Cheng, PhD Student, Northeastern University
- Dr. Gonzalo Cid, International Activities Coordinator, NOAA National Ocean Service