- Time:May 6 5:00 pm 5:00 pm, 2021
- Event Organizer:Kristen Fussell | Contact Host
- Event Category:Deadlines | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
On behalf of the Chancellor of the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE), the Ohio Sea Grant College Program and the University of Toledo, we are requesting pre-proposals for one- to two-year research projects from Ohio colleges and universities that provide:
- strategies and tools to evaluate or mitigate HABs;
- research assistance to guide wetland restoration projects to reduce nutrient and sediments;
- research on manure, agricultural drainage practices and nutrient application methods;
- evaluation of climate change effects on nutrient runoff;
- watershed studies;
- cost effectiveness analysis;
- assessment of occurrence of cyanotoxins and health effects; and
- evaluation of treatment technologies for smaller scale water treatment systems.
Ultimately, this RFP is seeking research and innovation that will aid the management efforts of state agencies and will support Governor Mike DeWine’s H2Ohio Initiative.
We anticipate approximately $3.8 million in funding to be available for this competition. Proposed project budgets will be evaluated/assessed based on the scope of work. Project funding will begin on 1 July 2021 and will end on 30 June 2023.