- Time:Oct 7 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, 2021
- RSVP Contact:Erin Monaco | Email Me
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Event Category:Webinars | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Specific topics will include:
- how invisible wetland system processes can work to limit nutrient pollution and harmful algal blooms
- the scientists from throughout Ohio that are teaming up to monitor the development of nutrient retention in wetland projects
- the diverse approaches that will be used to monitor wetlands into the future.
For questions about the webinar or if you require accommodations such as live captioning to participate in this event, please let us know by emailing Erin Monaco at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made two weeks in advance will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.