- Time:Oct 2 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 2023
- Location:100 Strader Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45226 | Get Directions
- Event Organizer:Sarah Orlando | Contact Host
- Event Category:Conferences | Show Similar
- Add Event:Add to my calendar
Learn about important environmental best management practices, and how to become certified with a Clean Marinas program in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. Workshop will be followed by a free informal happy hour hosted by the Ohio River Launch Club and the Ohio River Way.
All marinas and boating industry partners are invited to attend – whether currently certified, pledged, or new to the program.