- Time:Dec 5 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, 2023
- Event Organizer:Christopher Winslow | Contact Host
- Event Category:Webinars | Show Similar
Specific topics included:
- An overview of accomplishments from the multi-institution standardized data collection by the H2Ohio Wetland Monitoring Program
- A case study highlighting how researchers estimate nutrient removal of an H2Ohio wetland
- How understanding wetland nutrient-related function can inform future restoration and management strategies
For questions about the webinar or if you require accommodations such as live captioning to participate in this event, please let us know by emailing Jill Jentes Banicki at email@example.com. Requests made two weeks in advance will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.