TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 4 There's Something in the Water
- 8 Focused on Fish Farming
- 9 Ohio Sea Grant 2022-2024 Funded Projects
- 10 Research Highlights
- 11 Going Virtual
- 12 Putting a Plan Into Action
- 14 Maritime Marvels
- 15 SLSocial
- 16 On the Cover: Plastic Bags - to Fee or Not to Fee?
- 22 Coming Full Circle
- 23 On the Island
- 24 A Stone's Throw From The World
Andrew L. Oppliger - Source, Angela Kay Greene - Source, Brian Alford - Source, Christina Dierkes - Author, Dr. Michael Thomas Monaghan - Source, Jill Ferlinc Bartolotta - Source, Jill Jentes Banicki - Author, Kristen DeVanna Fussell - Source, Mr. Joseph E. Lucente - Author, Ms. Laura Scobell - Author, Nathan Rollins - Author, Scott Hardy, PhD - Source, Victoria Campbell-Arvai, PhD - Source, Vipaporn Phuntumart, PhD - Source, Xiaozhen Mou, PhD - Source, Zhaohui Xu, PhD - Source
The Fall/Winter 2022 issue of Twine Line covers water quality research, virtual education, the problems with (and possible solutions for) plastic bags, and much more!