Author information is currently unavailable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 6 Variation in Lake Erie Watersnake (Nerodia sipedon insularum) juvenile size at two sites
- 21 The Survival of Bass Island Birds
- 36 Walleye Spawning Mortality
- 51 Laboratory experimentation to evaluate habitat selection and effects of food in the round goby (Neogobius melanostomus) in the Western Basin of Lake Erie
- 66 Age and growth of Neogobius melanostomus in shoreline and deep water habitats
- 90 Improving Fish Access to Wetlands
- 107 Will excess nitrogen in Sandusky Bay stimulate Planktothrix blooms?
- 121 Micronutrient Limitation in the Central Basin of Lake Erie
- 137 Effectiveness of Data Buoys for Sampling Cyanobacteria
- 154 Influence of storm-driven sediment resuspension on nutrients in Lake Erie
Elizabeth Mae Ignasiak - Author, Ellen Marie Warfield - Author, Felicia Bratti - Author, Jeffry Tyler Hayes - Author, Jennifer Lynne Marshall - Author, Kayla Moore - Author, Miss Mikayla Marie Baer - Author, Mr. Thomas Benjamin Rhodes - Author, Mr. Zachary Daniel Steffensmeier - Author, Sierra Bode - Author
Stone Lab’s 2015 REU students present the findings of their projects.